- 19.8% Founder Financing: the founding team would acquire the stake for 990,000 USD, whereby the tokens will vest linearly over 4 years. The unvested DG tokens cannot be transferred but will enjoy the same set of token rights otherwise. All raised proceeds will be owned by the Home DAO treasury.
- 44.0% Incentives: we plan to allocate most of these tokens towards liquidity mining. We expect 1/11 of the 44% (4% of total) would be allocated for token-swap offering to KEY holders (which naturally would be BIHU and MYKEY users). We plan to initially allocate half of the 4% (2% of total) immediately to phase 1 of this swap exchange offering, and the remaining half will be reserved for a similar process later subject to Home DAO decisions. We believe such a DG: KEY exchange channel will help build consensus and expand DeGate’s reach immediately levering the sizable BIHU / MYKEY community. Additionally, any operational expenses related to community-building and marketing would be paid from the 44% incentive pool also.
- 20% Financing: this 20% allocation can either be offered publicly or privately strategic parties to raise capital for our continuous growth. However, those privately offered prices must be derived from publicly traded ones. All raised proceeds will be owned by the Home DAO treasury.
- 9% Business Development: this 9% allocation would be used to compensate strategic partners in exchange for any services, support, and other forms of collaboration. The allocation can also be sold via structured products (such as long-dated options) to strategic partners to align long-term interest. All raised proceeds will be owned by the Home DAO treasury.
- 5.2% Reserve: reserved for Home DAO on any unforeseen or immediate needs.
- 2% Liquidity Pool: we plan to contribute half of the 2% allocation (1% of total) to an AMM pool at the Founder Financing round valuation of ~5 million USD to bootstrap day 1 token liquidity. The remaining half of the 2% (1% of total) will be deployed into the same pool for further liquidity. All raised proceeds will be owned by the Home DAO treasury.
Token Name: DG Token